Monday, May 17, 2010

Too much Green


IMG_0027
Originally uploaded by SJMeurett
So I took my class for a photo walk in the Listeman Arboratum Friday. I knew some Trilliums would be out and other spring flowers, but was struck by how there is "too much green" in the woods. I carried my camera for a long time and finally took 3 or 4 shots at the end. I thought if I turn it to black and white, maybe I'll have something. The patterns and textures come forward when color is taken out of the picture (pun intended). In any regard, this shot was better and glad I pressed the shutter.

Now onto this 360 thing. Should I take it on? Alex Lindsey and his sister talked about 360 projects on This week in Photography, and just mentioned that it forces you to get better-because you're looking more. Seeing more? I think so. It "makes you feel like a professional." Hummm, I think I'll do it. Now, to pick a starting date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...