Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dew

So this little grasshopper wasn't going anywhere soon-too cool yet in the morning. That little drop of dew on his antenna was great-just one more point of interest in the image. Managed to get a focus on it and it worked for me.


Sometime nature doesn't do a bad job of flower arranging you know?

So I took about 10 frames of this spider web, and I liked this one the best-it just is a strong abstract composition to me and the dew looked like pearls on a string.


Thistle-the finches love 'em and in the prairie they are one of MN's best flowers.
Dew and morning light-does it get any better? Well, yeah, but sometime it's too good to resist.

1 comment:

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...