Thursday, September 30, 2010

Misty Morning

So one day this week I missed a great opportunity to make some pictures-fog rising from the Black River-steam lifting off frost covered round bales....just a beautiful start to a fall day.  My second chance came a day or so later and I pulled over in the car, pulled out the camera and pressed the shutter.  Back in the classroom, my students are also creating photo blogs, (which is going really well) and I was anxious to post new work.  As happens so many times, what the eye sees and mind remembers is not always what the camera harshly records. So off to work and bring back some color, some "feeling" back into those shots.  Here are a couple I remember when I took the photos.
Morning Light on Hwy B
Neillsville Westside

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...