Saturday, September 18, 2010

Homecoming Parade

Each Homecoming Friday, the students get out early for the parade-of course, this also means during the day, there is much anticipation, facepainting, dress up and general escalating of voices and activity in the classroom.  Tiring day for the teachers to keep the lid on and teach!  But the parade does provide an opportunity  to make some fun photographs and the younger kids are really excited.  Time for the long lens and patrolling up and down the street looking for images.  Of course, every kid wants their picture taken, but those usually are not as interesting, but I do anyway.   These are a few that were fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...