Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fallen

Today I had taken a long hike with Ruger out on the land, grabbed my camera on the way out.  I love fall, and there should be so much to make pictures of, but on this day, I wasn't seeing them.  This fallen log was nothing earth shattering, but sometime during the summer the old butternut had hit the ground and now mostly ash leaves had settled down and found a resting place on it.  I'm not sure why I stopped, but I liked how the leaves were randomly scattered by the wind here.  Not all of we feel in the fall is bright red and orange color, sometimes it's more subtle.  We're about to move into a new season and maybe that is what I was feeling with these modest players of Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...