Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Underworld

I'm not sure how I ended up here.  This was "Show me the face of god" exercise after all.  I headed for the river and the lily pads and reeds were all well and fine, but the darkness under the bridge is where I needed to explore.  Of course, there was a ton of graffitti painted here and grit and grime and dried mud.  Not Rhinelander's best side.  The old Huffy mountain  bike was just odd-no spokes (maybe rusted off years ago?) and dragged up on the shore like some dead animal skeleton.   I needed to make a couple pictures here and they had to be black and white.  Tricky white balance-so dark under here, but the bright sunlight doing it's best to break in from the sides.
Bike Bones
Underworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...