Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beauty?

Exercise one today was to find the worst possible place we could think of and make a picture there.  Someplace were we would normally totally ignore as not worthy of our time.  I had noticed the schools tennis courts the first day here and of course walked by while looking for places to shoot (okay, I said "shoot").  I walked around in this bare bones court-not even a net here and found these small holes-some filled with water, some trying to start life with weeds growing in them.  I'm sure the security camers wondered what the guy was doing crawling around on his belly with a camera glued to his face.
I actually liked this exercise when finished, but then I do like abstracts and these interested me.
1/4Cup with Rust
1/4 Cup with Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...