Thursday, June 17, 2010

Labeling


IMG_0004
Originally uploaded by SJMeurett
So last night I spent a few hours of quality time labeling recently bottled wine. Raspberry, Cranberry and what I call "Wild berry." WIld berry is usually a yearly batch from whatever fruit I have left over from the previous year. In this case it was Cranberry, blackberry, rhubarb, some wild grapes, Whitney Crab and Raspberry. These mixed fruit wines come out pretty good sometimes-almost my favorite. One of the six cases here goes to the raspberry farmer-that was the deal-he supplies the fruit, I make the vino.
Oh, this is a photo blog! So I used the 10-22mm again, flash on to darken the cluttered basement background and.....well, that's all the photography going on in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...