Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tenley

This is more of a diary kind of entry than a photo one-which is okay for a change.   Winter is losing it's grip each day as the sun sits higher and burns the snow down quicker.  It's a great time of year to be out-even when the temps are cold-that sun just warms the soul.  In a week or two the snow will be gone and I always think how quickly the season has passed-others would look at it as a long haul winter, but I enjoy it and want just a few more ski days.

One nice suprise was the kids being able to come home-their days of being back in Neillsville are getting fewer and fewer so it was great to hang out together . We skied, snowshoed, ate and enjoyed beverages and chasing the pups around.  As always, we made it up to Porky Point on the 'shoes and took in the view.  I managed to get a couple shots there and loved these two of Tenley on the hike.
Tenley & Gracie on Porky Point
Tenley

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...