Friday, May 20, 2011

Bubbles!

Another great relaxer for photographers is bubbles.  Silly, I know, but this little trick I learned from a photographer friend to get some natural expressions in portraits-plus, it just is plain fun.  It's amazing to see high school students re-live some of their early childhood when they start blowing bubbles-soon it's a competition, laughs, smiles and reactions-which are great for photographers to shoot.  The students will be making a slide show from their images while I decided to post a few myself here.




More from this set here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150192198564469.324926.750289468&l=5db8aaa095

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...