Thursday, June 11, 2009

Iris of Summer


Decided a while ago that today wouldl be my first long ride of the season-fel a little bad about that, all my other riding friends have plenty of long rides in, but at least I'm getting out and I want to get out and pedal. Grabbed the Salsa SS and headed the back way to Levis, then thru Levis and finally the front side back. Stopped a few times to press the shutter and give my legs a break.
When the iris start reaching up out of the swamp water, I know summer really is here.


With summer, comes dirt diggin-tomorrow and Saturday looks to be on the slate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...