Saturday, May 23, 2009

Green Flags and Salsa


Rain early today, but I was chopin at the bit to get to Levis and flag out re-routes. Nothing major, just a better corner on the bottom of Cliffhanger, a better climb up to the top of Upper Glen and less of a climb on the east end of Porky Point. Didn't matter that it rained-just great to be out there.....there, smelling like bug dope. That accomplished, suited up and rode the Salsa single speed "around the block" just to survey things. Trails wouldbe wet so I stayed on Fisher and Rouse rds. Checked out an old farmstead foundation to use stone from and inspected the new seeding. Looked good. Just a bit tired, so headed home to country livin chores. That's okay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...