Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day one

Well, I like what Livin the Life has done on his blog, so I decided to try it out. I doubt there will be followers, but this is for me, right?

Been feelin like I miss the dirt-did a ride at Levis last weekend and it felt really good-that said, I was by myself, so I could go my pace. I'm afraid, winter and too many tasty brews have "anchored" me some. Or a lot. I'm ready to spend quality time diggin dirt again too. It's an escape from teaching-it's been a long year and next year just looks terrible from a job load point. Gotta get out of track-but it's hard-so many good kids on the team this year and fun to be with.

Hmmm.

Well, beauty day out the window. Not long now til I can take my coffee at the rock faces at Levis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...