Monday, March 30, 2020

A Country Walk



I'd hoped to find something...anything to make pictures of today-I mean, the sun was finally out after 3 days of constant rain, mist, cold wind and dreary news.   I needed something to clear the sky out and bring back a breath of fresh air.  Mudders donned and a happy lab charging out the door, I headed out with the iphone 11pro-my go to camera for knocking around. (I'm finding it quite capable).

A lot of ground wasn't covered, but then again, it's about what you see, not how much you look at.  The stone house was covered pretty well, so I moved onto the old rust scattered around nearby.  Then onto the Reed Farm for one small picture and one from Cliff's farm next door.

 No masterpieces here, just a diary of the 'hood.  Sometimes you just gotta press that shutter the first time and let 'em keep coming.





Kleine Farbe












2 comments:

  1. And what took you so long so post again???? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know, but it feels right to be on it again.

    ReplyDelete

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...