Thursday, January 13, 2011

Frosty Levis Ski pix

Just needed to post something......this time of year, I'm thinking skiing...all the time, even though my schedule doesn't always allow it. I usually spend as much time (maybe more hours) grooming than strapped to skis. I spend more time than about anyone "snowmobiling".....at 6 miles per hour.   Levis Mound, of course is where I spend so many hours, so the reflection in the glasses worked for me....planted me in a location.  And the dreaded "Facebook Profile Pic arm".....well, I don't like that, but you're not going to hide how the photo was taken.

Hopefully, in 2011, there will be a lot more frosty skis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...