Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One's Point of Perspective

How long can spring continue to drag out?  Or should I ask, how long will winters' grip continue to stretch into spring leaving us with day after day of rain, snow, wind, cold and just a rare fleeting blink of sun?  The usual trails are hit and miss on their dryness, which has forced my hand to instead grab the handlebars and grind gravel.  Mile after mile of...... "scenic" township roads.  Don't get me wrong, I love riding in rural Clark County, but this is that elongated "in-between" season, where most of life has not returned yet I long to see green coming back and wildflowers blooming.  This image is not picturesque in the least, or a great photograph, but if I had to illustrate what these rides are like this time of year, I think the picture I made expresses it well. 
Sterling Ave. Town of Hewett, WI


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...