Friday, December 10, 2010

The Night has Eyes

I couldn't help use that title-I'm guilty.  The hard falling snow during the night just seemed to match too closely the coyotes suspicious eyes. 
I expected a coyote to make an appearance sooner or later....and I guessed sooner. We've had a wolf or two in the area a couple winters ago and really hoped to get a picture of one, but there have also been tons of hunters about, so I'd guess they are laying low.  I love the wildlife that make their home in the neighborhood and I feel fortunate to be able to walk out the door and live among them.
The Night has Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...