Saturday, August 22, 2009

Foraging


8/22/09 04:53 PM
Originally uploaded by SJMeurett
Been fun to walk the wet woods the past cpl days-all this rain has mushrooms popping up everywhere...in every variety. Pretty cool. I did find some chanties (the yellow ones) which are supposed to be good. This one seems to be a Boltes, maybe a King, which from all reports are great. Waiting to get a positive ID. Another one is also a Boltes, but bitter. I found a lot of these and it would be great if they are edible.

Did some mowing at Levis yesterday-3 hrs and would like to finish today. Also need to ride-have been off the bike all week and my time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...