Friday, December 31, 2021

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images.  Or, at least in my eyes.  They are roughly chronological, but not always, and some I may feel need a title or caption, while others not.  This blog has been floundering for the past couple years, maybe the result of just trying to make it through 24 months of covid, misinformation, ignorance and a democracy teetering.  It's exhausting and I think spending time outside instead of typing will be my go-to excuse.  Maybe I have less to say with words than I do with pictures.  

Cold First Sun of the New Year-Reed Farm


Big Blue Stem on Sturtz Paririe

 
Old Dodge

The Highground-Service Dog Memorial


Symmetry

Beginnings and Endings

The Big Blow-Loyal, WI

Regrowth-Dike 17 SWA

The Golden Hour

Trumpeter Swans-Jackson County

A Boy and his Kite-Reed Farm

Sun Setting-Ashley ND

Big Land, Big Sky- Danzig ND

Beaver Creek Fisheries Area-WDNR

Sky GLow

Simple Elements-Sturtz Prairie

Simple Prayer

I'll wrap this up with my favorite image of the year, a happy accident as we were about to paddle.  Mark seemed to be at peace with just floating, as it should be.  Cold water, dry suits on, and speed and distance of no concern.  Taking in the moment was as good a reason to be on the water.  

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...