Thursday, September 29, 2011

Abby and Mr. Art

Abby & Mr. Art
Abby is probably one of the most photographed first graders in school.  Not by me, but by Big Sister Alyssa, who has been one of my best HS photographers ever.  Abby was frequently a favorite subject for Alyssa when she was in photography class.  Abby is also the grand daughter of a close friend, an excellent retired teacher, "Miss Kathy" (who we miss very much).  The day before the photo was made was "picture day" and all the kids were dressed up-on this day, we were back to working clothes in the art room....the way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...