Monday, June 28, 2010

Miatkes Wheat field

So never put the horizon in the middle of the frame. Well, broke that rule.  There was a time when wheat was not very common in Wisconsin, but over the past few years it seems to be making a comeback.  My good neighbor to the north has planted it for a few years now and I love this time of the year when it begins to change color and ripen.  Since my morning drive this morning to Greenwood didn't produce a lot of good images, I thought I'd get the pups a good walk/run and bring the camera along.  This shot doesn't have a lot, but maybe simpler is better.  Worked for me anyway.
I missed the one picture when Ruger popped his head up to peer over the wheat, but this shot with his ears flopping along was nice too.  "Happy dog...happy dog..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-The Year in Pictures

 The year in pictures or my favorite ones of the year.  A yearly disclaimer, these are my favorites blended with ones I feel are good images...